[fpc-pascal] can someone please email me a zipped hello world binary program MIPS big endian for testing on my MIPS hardware?

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.fpc-pascal at telemetry.co.uk
Thu Jun 13 21:46:56 CEST 2013

Mark Morgan Lloyd wrote:

>>> /But/ I've got a vague recollection that somebody else had problems
>>> running on some router or other, which is one of the reasons why I
>>> fired things up at the end of last year and did some careful builds.
>>> I can't remember exactly where that one got to- I suggest that you
>>> look back through the fpc-devel and fpc-pascal archive.

I've asked elsewhere and somebody who does various embedded system work
tells me that

"Yes, I had similar problems with a mips OpenWrt. I couldn't get any
websourced cross compilers to work properly. Progs did  compile OK on
the board itself.

"Gave up after a while. Have no idea why, how or what was wrong. :-("

So it looks like it's not just an FPC problem.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk