[fpc-pascal] can someone please email me a zipped hello world binary program MIPS big endian for testing on my MIPS hardware?

Dennis Poon dennis at avidsoft.com.hk
Thu Jun 13 14:17:45 CEST 2013

I tested the mipseb helloworld provided by Mark (Thanks again) but the
result is the same as my own helloworld,
on running, the whole shell just froze.
I opened another ssh and "top" and see that the program is taking up 50%
of the cpu.

Also, I tried to /proc/cpuinfo and it even said Permission denied (I
have already chmod 777).
This OS does not even support the file command.
I am guess some rtl might be missing or some permission problem is
causing the freezing problem.
Any ideas?

On another note, my NetGear 3700v4 router is actually running DD-wrt
21286 (not Openwrt, I previously thought DD-wrt was a spin off of
openwrt, Sorry).

Dennis