[fpc-pascal] is there a ready to use FPC Cross compiler x86-Linux -> MIPS-linux?

Dennis Poon dennis at avidsoft.com.hk
Sat Jun 8 12:04:53 CEST 2013

Sven,

Thanks for the update but the document 's Step 1 is "From Linux to
Linux-MIPS"
so it only shows instructions on how to add the repository of
crosstools, binutils for debian only.

But the Step 2 "Cross-compiler" only shows instructions on Windows,
I tried typing the same command in debian "make cycle CPU_TARGET=mipsel
OS_TARGET=linux" and it complained as :
make: *** No rule to make target 'cycle'. Stop.

So, my problem is, I don't know how to do Step 1 in Windows  and Step 2
in Debian, so I am still stuck.
Would you kindly show Step 2 for Debian in the document as well.

Thanks.

Dennis