[fpc-pascal] RE: FPIDE 1.0.6

Jonas Maebe jonas.maebe at elis.ugent.be
Wed Jul 31 13:16:09 CEST 2013

On 31 Jul 2013, at 12:05, Matúš Kudláč wrote:

> No, I have got FPC 1.0.6. Maybe I will be able to use FPC 1.0.10. Is
> that
> more stable? Are there some stability problems with that version?

You are asking about a version that was released 10 years ago. If you
want to get useful answers, you should be much more specific than "are
there some stability problems with that version". The text mode IDE
was probably extremely unstable, but other than that it's hard to
quantify things. It was the last version in the 1.0.x series, so
presumably it was reasonably ok. The only way to find out is to try
use it (if you still can find a download; we cannot distribute it
anymore because it was discovered that it contained code that may have
been copied from Borland sources).

Jonas