[fpc-pascal] RE: FPIDE 1.0.6

Pierre Free Pascal pierre at freepascal.org
Tue Jul 23 10:00:30 CEST 2013

  The version of the IDE is different from the compiler version.

Could you please tell us the compiler version?
It can be found in "Help|About" menu entry.

Even compiler version 2.4.0 already has IDE version 1.0.12...
Thus I suspect that 1.0.6 corresponds to a really old compiler.
It will be difficult to get feedback on outdate releases...

Why can't you use a more recent compiler?

Pierre Muller