[fpc-pascal] Executable with invisible window and IO enabled

Luciano de Souza luchyanus at gmail.com
Sun Jul 21 15:15:54 CEST 2013

I thank you for the tip. That's true I haven't tested it up to now.
The Windows was damaged by 194 infections. this large amount of virus
has blocked the browsers and, as a result, the web development was
suspensed for some time. It's really confortable to know Linux is safier.
the important is that explanations were very clear and useful.
Thank you!