[fpc-pascal] Executable with invisible window and IO enabled

luciano de souza luchyanus at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 03:32:04 CEST 2013

hello all,
I want to compile a program with no visible screen, but at the same
time, with input and output enabled.
If I use $apptype gui, the screen is invisible, but there are not
input and output.
If I use the standard $apptype console, the input and output is
enabled, but the screen is visible.
In Windows, how to obtain the both effects simultaneously?
Brook has an embeded web server. With one click on the executable, the
web server is opened. However, it's not my intention to keep the
window visible. Otherwise, the browser will read data from the input
and write data to the output. So, I really need invisibility and
enable IO.
Regards,
Luciano