[fpc-pascal] Free pascal 1.0.6

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Fri Jul 12 20:33:09 CEST 2013

On 11.07.2013 22:14, Matúš Kudláč wrote:
> Hi,
>

>      I want to use Free Pascal 1.0.6 in windows XP Professional 32bit. I
> know to ask some questions about that. Are there some stability problems
> with that version(compiler, IDE, debugger, ...)? If there are can I make
> some changes to make it stable(for example to edit the properties of the
> shortcut).

Others asked you this already, but just to be on the safe side: Do you
really mean Free Pascal 1.0.6 as released ten years ago or do you mean
Lazarus 1.0.6 (which uses Free Pascal 2.6.2) as released a few weeks ago?

If it is really the first case then I don't really see anything that
would not work with 2.6.2 that did work in 1.0.6... (except it's
something that relies on implementation details)

Regards,
Sven