[fpc-pascal] Re: Should TObject or TComponent have a Comment property?

leledumbo leledumbo_cool at yahoo.co.id
Thu Jul 11 23:20:06 CEST 2013

> One for the design itself and one for describing the usage at design or
runtime.

Why put the burden on code? Something like this is the programmer's
responsibility, no need to add more bloat to the final code. What the
program doesn't use or the user doesn't see should never be in the
executable.

> Smalltalk has it

Show me one example, what I know is that there's only one way to comment in
Smalltalk and that makes use of class property.