[fpc-pascal] I have created this 1.3G SD Card Image for Raspberry Pi - Raspbian OS with FPC + Lazarus

Noah Silva shiruba at galapagossoftware.com
Mon Jul 8 13:17:44 CEST 2013

Hi Dennis,

Just a suggestion for your BT distribution.  If you can provide an HTTP
download link, then you can use BurnBit to convert it into a torrent.

http://burnbit.com/

The link for your file will be:
http://burnbit.com/torrent/249144/130702_Raspbian_Lazarus_VNC_Chrome_zip

It comes in handy, and doesn't seem plagued with any kind of malware.

Thank you,
   Noah Silva