[fpc-pascal] Arm Embedded Question

Michael Ring mail at michael-ring.org
Wed Jan 30 22:03:46 CET 2013

I doubt that it makes much sense to buy the adapter.

Please have a look at page 4 of the schematics for the lpcxpresso 1769  =

Board ( first pdf document hit when you google for "lpcxpresso 1769 =

schematic") there is clearly stated:

"J5 can connect to external SWD/JTAG interface if LPCXpresso targetside =

(LPC17xx) is disconnected."

so it seems that you cannot connect an external JTAG debugger to this =

10pin connector without some extra work.

You could remove all the 100 Ohm resistors R23 R24 R25 R26 R28 and R30, =

then you could use your adapter if the pin layout of the adapter =

matches. But cutting the board in two peaces looks easier to me ,-)

Michael

Am 30.01.13 21:28, schrieb delphian at smythconsulting.net:
> what about using a board like so
>
> http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/280970074709?ssPageName=3DSTRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksi=
d=3Dp3984.m1438.l2649 =

> to covert an existing jtag debugger i use ? ( this one i have -> =

> http://microcontrollershop.com/product_info.php?cPath=3D110_161&products_=
id=3D1106 =