[fpc-pascal] Compiling arm-embedded fpc

Michael Ring mail at michael-ring.org
Wed Jan 30 19:02:09 CET 2013

I did some digging and found the following post:

http://www.redhat.com/archives/rhl-devel-list/2007-October/msg01192.html

and

http://www.redhat.com/archives/rhl-devel-list/2007-October/msg01196.html

It's quite old so I am not sure if this still is of relevance but at
this time Freepascal did not support the section . The workarround seems
to be to add --build-id to linker command so that the section is
automagically created.

I will try later tonight if I have the same issue as you.

Michael