[fpc-pascal] TFPCanvasDrawer and anti-alias.

Leonardo M. Ramé martinrame at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 29 00:53:31 CET 2013

>________________________________

Not for lines.

>Sniff. :'(
>

>I'm trying to generate charts in my CGI apps:
>

>http://silvioprog.com.br/cgi-bin/cgi1
>

>And PDF with PowerPDF (I'll send a patch soon to remove some LCL dependences):
>

>http://silvioprog.com.br/cgi-bin/cgi2 (Clique "aqui" = Click "here")
>
>For texts, it should be able to add it.
>>
>Yes:
>

>procedure TFPCanvasDrawer.EnsureFont;
>begin
>  {$IFDEF USE_FTFONT}
>  if FFont <> nil then exit;
>  FFont := TFreeTypeFont.Create;
>  FFont.Resolution := 72;
>  FFont.AntiAliased := False; <<<< I'll set it for True. It would be interesting if there was a property to handle it.:)
>  FCanvas.Font := FFont;
>  {$ENDIF}
>end;
>

>Thanks for the fast reply man! :)
>

>ps. I'm very, very happy with the Free Pascal. Now, I'm creating fine my PDFs and charts. I will make one layer to facilitate the use of some classes of PowerPDF and TAChart.

Silvio, TAchart has a BGRABitmap backend mode, it creates great anti-aliased graphics (both lines and text). I didn't tested on CGI without linking against graphic libraries, I think it relies on TCanvas, so maybe it won't work, but it worth a try.

Leonardo M. Ramé
http://leonardorame.blogspot.com