[fpc-pascal] Compiling arm-embedded fpc

Koenraad Lelong fpascal at brouwerij.homelinux.net
Sun Jan 27 18:39:24 CET 2013

Op 24-01-13 22:05, Michael Ring schreef:
> I could reproduce the problem on Fedora 18 x86_64. The error shows up in
> revision 23457, the only file changed in this revision is
> compiler/arm/aoptcpu.pas.
>
> Checkin comment for file was:
>
> Revision *23457*
> <http://svn.freepascal.org/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi?view=revision&revision=23457>
> - (view
> <http://svn.freepascal.org/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/trunk/compiler/arm/aoptcpu.pas?revision=23457&view=markup>)
> (annotate
> <http://svn.freepascal.org/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/trunk/compiler/arm/aoptcpu.pas?annotate=23457>)
> - [select for diffs]
> <http://svn.freepascal.org/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/trunk/compiler/arm/aoptcpu.pas?r1=23457&view=log>

Hi Michael,

I downloaded svn version 23457, and now I can compile the crosscompiler.
Unfortunately, I can't compile a project with that crosscompiler. More
precisely, the project can't be linked. I have to redo some things to
note what I am doing and what the results are, but the linking stage
seems to go wrong.
I'll report more when I have my notes.

Regards,

Koenraad Lelong