[fpc-pascal] Changing variable in conditional

Jorge Aldo G. de F. Junior jagfj80 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 04:00:16 CET 2013

Your phrase almost made me care about...

Do you wanna make me care ? Show some points, make a constructive
critic about what i said etc.

For all that matter, your answer is just a plain old argumentum ad
hominem, a fallacy category, and being a fallacy, tells me you cant
really make a good answer, so i infer you are the idiot here.