[fpc-pascal] FPC & Lazarus used for teaching down under

Graeme Geldenhuys graeme at geldenhuys.co.uk
Thu Feb 28 11:37:07 CET 2013

Hi,

I thought I would share this bit of info.

I'm not sure what I am more impressed about though. The fact that a long
time Delphi developers is [finally] impressed with FPC / Lazarus, or the
fact that "pascal" is still being used in some places [in this case,
Melbourne Australia] for teaching programming. :-)

Well done Peter, and keep up the good work. Spread the pascal love...