[fpc-pascal] fpweb: processing URLs like GET http://server/cgi-bin/tigercgi/documents/301/

Reinier Olislagers reinierolislagers at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 12:29:00 CET 2013

Hi all,

Hoping you fpweb gurus know the answer by heart:

Say I have an fpweb CGI server with action documents registered and I
GET http://server/cgi-bin/tigercgi/documents/301/
1. How do instruct the documents action to handle that? Currently I get
a Error: Could not determine HTTP module for request ....

2. Is there some example/easy way of recognizing the part after the
module or do I have to parse the URI property in some way?
Seem like GetNextPathInfo may be a likely candidate?

3. For any URL, I would like to differentiate between e.g. GET and PUT.
How do I figure out which method (GET, POST, PUT, DELETE...)was used?

Any hints on further docs/which examples to review would be welcome.

Thanks,
Reinier