[fpc-pascal] Performance problems with Image Conversions

Graeme Geldenhuys graeme at geldenhuys.co.uk
Mon Feb 25 11:51:35 CET 2013

On 2013-02-24 17:35, Andrew Brunner wrote:

> If not, does anyone have lightning fast scaling methods in C++ or Java
> that I can port/contribute?

A fpGUI user did a speed comparison of a lot of various image libraries
and pure Object Pascal imaging code. I can find the link to his work and
results if you want. FCL-Image was by a large margin the slowest of the
bunch. I can't remember off the top of my head what was the fastest, but
ImageMagick will probably be a good choice.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/