[fpc-pascal] OT a bit - Planet Object Pascal

waldo kitty wkitty42 at windstream.net
Tue Feb 19 02:54:01 CET 2013

On 2/18/2013 02:40, Florian Klämpfl wrote:

> waldo kitty<wkitty42 at windstream.net>  schrieb:

>>> c:\fpc\docs>dir ex*.pp /s | grep -c ex
>>> 668
>>>
>>> What do I miss?
>>
>> they are not /in/ the documentation
>
> They are...

i'll have to look again... i honestly haven't seen them listed in any of the
documentation pages i've printed...

but perhaps we're also speaking of semantics? i will go back and look further...
my apologies if i'm incorrect and the sources with explanations are actually in
the pages i've not printed...