[fpc-pascal] OT a bit - Planet Object Pascal

ik idokan at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 22:05:26 CET 2013

On Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 10:59 PM, Leonardo M. Ramé <martinrame at yahoo.com> wrote:
>>________________________________

Try to develop an application/library with Java using using an editor
such as vim, and you will want to kill yourself.
too many files (each class has it's own file), the path where you
place the files is part of the namespace.
ant is not very simple to use, and if you use tools such as spring in
get harder.
it's not simple to detect without reading documentation what are the
exception that are thrown back, and almost every error with java is an
exception.

you can't really use java without an ide for normal projects, only for
simple ones, and I speak from experience.