[fpc-pascal] OT a bit - Planet Object Pascal

Tomas Hajny XHajT03 at hajny.biz
Sun Feb 17 18:56:00 CET 2013

On Sun, February 17, 2013 18:10, ik wrote:
 .
 .
> Yes to solve everything but keep it for yourself :P

You (and many others) can use it (and do so as seen from download
statistics, bug reports, etc.), right?

 .
 .
> Should I continue, or do you get my point ?
 .
 .

Better not with this discussion, if you ask me. ;-) I believe that both of
you expressed your points and everybody interested had the opportunity to
understand both views. Both views are valid and everybody should do what
he can do best (and what brings fun to him if he does it as a hobby).

>> FPC is still growing so what is your point?
>
> If a tree fall in the forest and no one hear about it, did it made a sound
> ?
>
> My point is that features are good, but when on one knows about it, then
> what's the point of it all ?

If even commercial company like Embarcadero uses FPC for compilation for
some targets, doesn't it prove that there are some people knowing about
it? Some other proofs mentioned above too. Still, certain PR is indeed
useful, feel free to continue providing it. :-)

Tomas