[fpc-pascal] OT a bit - Planet Object Pascal

Frank Church vfclists at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 09:44:40 CET 2013

On 13 February 2013 11:34, ik <idokan at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'ved created an RSS aggregation site for Object Pascal related blogs:
> http://planet.objpas.org/
>
> This is a test run, and the look and feel will be changed in the feature.
> If you have a blog or can provide RSS for FPC/Lazarus news please send
> me an email with the feed details and I'll add you.
>
> Ido

I tried something like this before and I was suprised at the dearth of
Lazarus and FreePascal bloggers. Getting Lazarus and FPC developers,
(let alone users) to blog about their experiences is like pulling
teeth.I think a law should be passed requiring FPC users to blog about
their usage and experiences at least twice a year.

I just visited and it was the same South American bloggers like Silvio
Clecio, Leonardo Rame. You do get a number of Delphi developers
though.
 I am hoping my attempt was premature. The Lazarus forum should have a
bold banner saying reading "What FPC or Lazarus feature have you
blogged about this year?" Making it this month or this quarter may
just be too much.

--
Frank Church