[fpc-pascal] Re: Fpc Access Violation if AppConfigDir doesn't exist.

Lukasz Sokol el.es.cr at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 12:41:16 CET 2013

On 13/02/2013 11:01, Sven Barth wrote:

> Keep this FAQ entry in mind when suggesting features:
> http://www.freepascal.org/faq.var#extensionselect
>
> (Note: I personally would have nothing against such a feature, but
> the details need to be defined!)

Well I guess unless someone is ready to have a precedent of relaxing
rule 2 here 'Anything that is only a shorter notation does not apply ...'
this won't happen :(

But it's not just 'shorter', it's relatively 'safer' too, and doesn't
forbid anybody from using traditional constructs either, at all, if they wish so/need so.

Lukasz