[fpc-pascal] Re: what happened to the "contributed units" listing?

Graeme Geldenhuys graeme at geldenhuys.co.uk
Sat Feb 9 10:24:08 CET 2013

On 2013-02-09 02:20, Frank Church wrote:

> Are you referring to the code of all FPC/Lazarus web infrastructure
> coded in FPC or the general FPC web examples?

As far as I know the "Free Pascal" project has a few SubVersion
repositories. eg: The main one for the compiler/rtl/fcl, another
repository for the Documentation. I also believe there are at least two
other repositories... one for the FPC release tools, and probably
another for Various tools (eg: like the website CGI apps, IRC bot etc).
I'm sure the freepascal.org -> Development link will give you more
information about all the SubVersion repositories.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/