[fpc-pascal] Re: Compilation Error At revision 25270.

Reinier Olislagers reinierolislagers at gmail.com
Sun Aug 18 16:09:39 CEST 2013

On 18/08/2013 15:43, waldo kitty wrote:
> On 8/18/2013 02:52, Reinier Olislagers wrote:
>> On 17/08/2013 19:34, waldo kitty wrote:
> question: at what point does your updater tool perform "make clean" or
> "make distclean"? before or after or both, before and after, the svn
> update?

fpcup?

It runs make distclean before svn update. [1]
There used to be (don't know if I left it in) "nuclear clean" mode that
does a recursive delete of *.ppu, *.a, *.o before the svn up.

[1] it also stashes diffs of any version-controlled files before doing
svn up. The user can choose to try and restore/apply that diff afterwards.