[fpc-pascal] MS DOS 8086 compiler?

Nikolay Nikolov nickysn at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Apr 30 08:45:46 CEST 2013

On 04/30/2013 01:42 AM, Rolf Grunsky wrote:

> I still have my Z-80A system with two Tandon half-height 8" single
> sided drives. I haven't attempted to power it up in 25 years. I also
> have my original CP/M 80 disc and my original TurboPascal version 1.0
> for Z-80 on an eight inch disc with the manual. I doubt any of the
> discs are readable.
Recently, I tried reading my 20+ years old 5.25 inch 360kb floppies and
almost all of them were perfectly readable, with no bad sectors and no
need for retries. Even more surprising is the fact that they were
labelled as SS/SD (single side/single density), but formatted at 360kb,
which is a DS/DD (double side/double density) format.

Nikolay