[fpc-pascal] Re: Odyssey: SSockets and Threads.

waldo kitty wkitty42 at windstream.net
Sat Apr 27 23:20:18 CEST 2013

On 4/27/2013 13:51, silvioprog wrote:
> 2013/4/27 waldo kitty <wkitty42 at windstream.net <mailto:wkitty42 at windstream.net>>
>     On 4/27/2013 11:06, silvioprog wrote:
>         2013/4/27 Sven Barth <pascaldragon at googlemail.com>
>              On 26.04.2013 21:38, silvioprog wrote:
>
>                  Select in socket of Delphi 2007 (a friend sent it to me:
>         http://www.sendspace.com/file/____06ev02:
>
>              Gaahhh!!! Don't simply send Delphi code to this list! Did you ever
>         heard of stuff like clean room reverse engineeering?!
>
>         Oooooooooopppss, sorry. I'll delete it. :X
>
>     you can't delete it from everywhere...
>
>     eg: systems that download this _mailing_list_ as separate emails into
>     whatever mail reading tool is used...
>
>  From the SendSpace yes. Try to download it now. ;)

what "SendSpace"?? i've never heard of it... the code came in /inside/ your
posting... [time passes] there was a link to the code in your post, yes... but
you also posted the actual code, too...[/time passes]

my example explicitly points to local storage in a email client, as well... if
you or anyone can delete posts from my local email storage from remote, i'd
definitely like to know about it :P