[fpc-pascal] fpGUI Toolkit v1.0 release for FPC 2.6.2

Zaher Dirkey parmaja at gmail.com
Sun Apr 21 22:42:43 CEST 2013

1 - I have the source from Git, how to start without download the binary?
2 - What the best demo to open and start new project?

​I have a new project​ i like to build it on fpgui small one :)

On Sat, Apr 20, 2013 at 9:16 PM, Graeme Geldenhuys
<graeme at geldenhuys.co.uk>wrote:

> fpGUI v1.0 is available
> ========================
> I'm glad to announce the 1.0 release of fpGUI. This has been over a
> years worth of development, so a complete list of changes will be
> to big to list here.
>
> Here are just some highlights:
>   - Improvements to the UI (forms) Designer
>   - Lot of DocView improvements (Bookmark management, Image decoding
>     support in INF files, RichView component improvements etc.)
>   - AggPas integration as an experimental backend. AggPas is a 2D
>     graphics library implemented in 100% Pascal, and includes some
>     amazing features that really enhances the quality of fpGUI's
>     canvas class.
>   - New example apps, and improvements to existing demo apps like
>     Maximus and Debug Server.
> etc.
>
> For more details, run any of the following commands:
>
>   git log --oneline v0.8..v1.0       (console viewer)
> or
>   gitk v0.8..v1.0                    (gui viewer)
>

> Downloads
> ---------
> An archived source download of fpGUI, and pre-built binaries for
> DocView (fpGUI's Documentation Viewer) can be found at the following
>   http://sourceforge.net/projects/fpgui/files/fpGUI/1.0/
>
> ...or clone the source code repository by using any of the following
> commands:
>
> from SourceForge:
>   git clone git://fpgui.git.sourceforge.net/gitroot/fpgui/fpgui
>
> from GitHub:
>   git clone git://github.com/graemeg/fpGUI.git
> or
>   git clone https://github.com/graemeg/fpGUI.git
>

> The 'master' branch contains the latest released fpGUI (v1.0), and the
> 'develop' branch contains the latest development work on fpGUI.
>

> Documentation
> -------------
> Pre-built documentation in the highly optimized INF file format
> (for use with DocView) is also available for download in a single
> archive, just 1.9MB in size. The documentation archive contains
> the following help files:
>
>  - Class documentation for fpGUI Toolkit
>  - The Free Pascal Language Reference
>  - FPC Runtime Library (rtl) help
>  - FPC Free Component Library (fcl) help
>
> The download URL is:
>
>   http://sourceforge.net/projects/fpgui/files/fpGUI/Documentation/
>
> If you want integrated help in your IDE or Programmer Editor of
> choice, the following URL describes how to do it:
>
>   http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/docview_ide_integration.shtml
>

> For more details, please visit the fpGUI home page:
>
>   http://fpgui.sourceforge.net
>

> Regards,
>   - Graeme -
>
> --
> fpGUI Toolkit - a cross-platform GUI toolkit using Free Pascal
> http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/

I am using last revision of Lazarus, FPC 2.6 on Windows XP SP3

Best Regards
Zaher Dirkey