[fpc-pascal] TBufDataset error

Antonio Fortuny a.fortuny at sitasoftware.lu
Thu Apr 18 13:02:53 CEST 2013

Le 18/04/2013 09:59, Michael Van Canneyt a écrit :

> You should fill in fielddefs, not TFields.
1. Done. All fields defined in FieldDefs. Link a Datasource to the
BufDataset and link a TDBGrid to the Datasource.
In the IDE, set BufDataset.Active to true. Grid columns color changes,
BufDataset looks active, but no columns have been created into the DBGrid.
> After you've created the fielddefs, you can use TFields.
OK, leave FieldDefs as in 1. Double click on BufDataset image, Fields
window opens. Click on "+" and I get      popup information message
tellein that "Unable to get information about the fields list. Abstract
methoc called".
Click on "Create new field" (third button), the create a new TStringField.
In the IDE, set BufDataset.Active to true: strange message appear again
Drop the TField created, set BufDataset.Active to true and all sames as
in 1.

Antonio.