[fpc-pascal] File Association and opening with already running app

Graeme Geldenhuys graeme at geldenhuys.co.uk
Fri Apr 5 15:49:17 CEST 2013

On 2013-04-05 10:43, Zaher Dirkey wrote:
> Please tell us you success story when you done

All done and it works perfectly under Linux, FreeBSD and Windows. All in
about 30 lines of code, which includes the client and server parts. :)

SimpleIPCServer just works a bit weird though - but that's probably
because I haven't used IPC much in any of my work. Either way, a quick
glance at the docs and my dbugsrv implementation and I was all sorted.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/