[fpc-pascal] Hashes and CRCs

Graeme Geldenhuys graeme at geldenhuys.co.uk
Fri Apr 5 00:20:26 CEST 2013

On 2013-04-04 22:36, Mark Morgan Lloyd wrote:
> package, I've just been hunting for Tiger and have found
> http://www.cityinthesky.co.uk/opensource/DCPcrypt which looks interesting:

DCPcrypt (in terms of FPC, Lazarus et-al) currently lives in a Git
repository in the Lazarus-CCR project on SourceForge.

To browse it with your web browser:

http://lazarus-ccr.git.sourceforge.net/git/gitweb.cgi?p=lazarus-ccr/dcpcrypt;a=summary

I know about the link you posted, and still need to see if there is
anything new I can merge back into the one hosted on Lazarus-CCR. It is
on my todo list.

Anyway, I use DCPCrypt in some commercial work of mine, and it works
very well.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/