[fpc-pascal] File Association and opening with already running app

Graeme Geldenhuys graeme at geldenhuys.co.uk
Thu Apr 4 12:44:12 CEST 2013

Hi Luca,

Thanks for the link.

On 2013-04-04 10:38, Luca Olivetti wrote:

> http://wiki.freepascal.org/UniqueInstance

"Just drop in the main form of a LCL application (it's on the System
tab, look for a red full-circle with the digit "1" in the middle)."

I'm running Lazarus 1.1 r40661 FPC 2.6.3 x86_64-freebsd-gtk2, and I
don't have such a component. No matter, from the description on the wiki
page, it sounds similar to my other response about using SimpleIPC.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/