[fpc-pascal] libusb header translation and OOP wrapper

Christo christo.crause at gmail.com
Sun Sep 30 22:57:36 CEST 2012

On Tue, 2012-09-25 at 22:32 +0200, Johann Glaser wrote:

> I only have access to Linux and don't know anything about Windows
> development. So, I ask you (and anybody else) on the best and cleanest
> way to make libusb.pas working in Linux and other OS.

I have played around with your library to get it working on Windows XP.
The most significant change I had to make was to change the libusbx
import from static linking to dynamic loading.  I just couldn't get the
static linking working in windows.

This created a slight problem with requiring the cthreads unit because
the libusbx library is multithreaded.  I have added this to the libusb
unit but it needs to be tested more because I don't understand how
threading between C and fpc works.

Attached please find a diff file summarizing my changes based on your
git copy from about a week ago.