[fpc-pascal] Getting fpcunit test results into a database

michael.vancanneyt at wisa.be michael.vancanneyt at wisa.be
Fri Sep 28 10:43:37 CEST 2012

On Fri, 28 Sep 2012, Reinier Olislagers wrote:

> Hi list,
>
> Is there existing code available for getting fpcunit test results into a
> database?
>
> Otherwise I'm thinking of writing an XML importer that gets the test
> results and imports them into a database... handy for regression
> testing, I'd think.
> Looking at the XML, that wouldn't be too difficult... but I'm not really
> an (FPC+) XML afficionado...

Why use the XML importer ?

The better way is to write a Unit test listener that directly inserts everything
in the database.

The XML/TXT/Latex output routines are just specialized listeners.
All you need to do is create a listener that inserts into a database instead
of writing XML/txt/latex...

Michael.