[fpc-pascal] libusb header translation and OOP wrapper

Christo christo.crause at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 15:39:33 CEST 2012

On Sun, 2012-09-23 at 23:26 +0200, Johann Glaser wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Some time ago somebody asked about USB support. I've now finished the
> libusb 1.0 header translation and object-oriented wrapper.
>
> Please find them at
>   https://github.com/hansiglaser/pas-libusb/tree/libusb-1.0
> including a few examples to demonstrate the usage.

Hi Hansi,

I'm interested in testing your wrapper.  Unfortunately I cannot clone
the git link above, I get an error (fatal:
https://github.com/hansiglaser/pas-libusb/tree/libusb-1.0/info/refs not
found: did you run git update-server-info on the server?).  I could only
clone what appears to be the master branch using:

git clone https://github.com/hansiglaser/pas-libusb

Unfortunately the master branch appears to be 2 months old. Any idea how
I can clone the libusb-1.0 branch?  I'm new to using git so it may be
something trivial I'm missing.

Regards,
Christo