[fpc-pascal] Re: SDFDataset users!?

Ludo Brands ludo.brands at free.fr
Mon Sep 24 19:21:59 CEST 2012

> > Is there some defined on-disk format that sdfdataset should be
> > following?
>
> As I understood it, it is either fixed length or CSV.
> CSV as in http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc4180

That is in contradiction with the existing implementation as well as the
following comments following comments in SDFData.pp

14/Ago/01  Version 2.00 (Orlando Arrocha)
           John Dung Nguyen showed me how to make this compatible with
C-Builder

and

      Delimiter property added to TSdfDataSet. No more dependency on
CommaText
         methodology -- choose your own delimiter.

Is fpc promoting version 77 of the sdf definition?

Ludo