[fpc-pascal] Re: Xcode

Mabu realmabu at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 09:57:28 CEST 2012

Jonas Maebe-2 wrote
> Jonas Maebe wrote on Mon, 17 Sep 2012:
>
>> Mabu wrote on Sun, 16 Sep 2012:
>>
>>> So the conclusion is that a new developer, like me, who has only
>>> installed
>>> Xcode 4.4.1, will NOT be able to install fpc 2.6.0, fpcsrc 2.6.0 and
>>> definitely NOT be able to use Lazarus on a Mac box?
>>
>> Indeed. I apologise that our crystal ball
>
> And I also apologise for the snarky tone of my previous reply. It's
> just that these sort of things are just as frustrating for us as they
> are for you.

Oh, no need to apologise at all.
I sure can understand trying to follow Apple's "morning feelings" can be
very stressful.
I didn't want to add my own little piece of stress, I just wanted to be sure
that I correctly undrestood I could not install Lazarus on my MacBox.
Moreover, the tone of my post could've been more appropriate, too.
Thanks for your answer.

Best regards.