[fpc-pascal] Re: Xcode

Jonas Maebe jonas.maebe at elis.ugent.be
Mon Sep 17 11:20:18 CEST 2012

Mabu wrote on Sun, 16 Sep 2012:

> So the conclusion is that a new developer, like me, who has only installed
> Xcode 4.4.1, will NOT be able to install fpc 2.6.0, fpcsrc 2.6.0 and
> definitely NOT be able to use Lazarus on a Mac box?

Indeed. I apologise that our crystal ball failed to predict that Apple
would change the default components installed by Xcode once again, and
that we don't have time to do new releases every couple of months to
adjust to Apple's idiosyncrasy of the season. All we can do is
document the latest changes on the download page (a real problem is
however that we can't document this in a visible way on the
sourceforge afaik).

Jonas