[fpc-pascal] Function for checking correct file name

Vinzent Höfler JeLlyFish.software at gmx.net
Fri Sep 14 18:50:56 CEST 2012

On Fri, 14 Sep 2012 18:42:55 +0200, Jorge Aldo G. de F. Junior
<jagfj80 at gmail.com> wrote:

> am i the only one seeing a security risk here ?

*scratching head* Which part? Care to elaborate?

I'd presume, you mean another than that I'm using Windows? ;)

I don't see how manually restricting the character set of an application-
created file name can be a security risk per se.

Vinzent.

We cause accidents.
     -- Nathaniel Borenstein