[fpc-pascal] FPC + fpGUI + Raspberry Pi = fantastic

Den Jean Den.Jean at telenet.be
Thu Sep 13 21:28:39 CEST 2012

On Thursday 13 September 2012 19:55:04 Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
> normal 'xwd' or 'import' applications where not available (the latter
I do not have a Rasberry, but I noticed that libqt4pas-dev is available
in the packages (just like on the N900). Thx to Matthias Klumpp.

Would you be so kind to try one of the qt4 binding demo programs
just to verify that it works ? Screenshots are welcome.

Btw fpGui is ofcourse fantastic :-)

Package List:
http://archive.raspbian.org/raspbian/dists/wheezy/main/binary-armhf/Packages
brief listing: grep -P '^Package:' Packages | cut -d' ' -f2

Kind regards,

Den Jean