[fpc-pascal] Re: About Putting everything in one repo

Reinier Olislagers reinierolislagers at gmail.com
Sun Sep 2 13:55:39 CEST 2012

On 2-9-2012 13:30, Zaher Dirkey wrote:

> On Sun, Sep 2, 2012 at 2:25 PM, Reinier Olislagers
> <reinierolislagers-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
> <mailto:reinierolislagers-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org>> wrote:
>

>     Why don't you use FPC fixes (e.g. FPC 2.6.1) then, and help backport
>     stable fixes from trunk to fixes?
>

> Is that in the download page?
It's a branch in the svn repository. And Lazarus builds based on fixes
2.6 appear on the snapshots page. For Linux/OSX, you'll probably find
those on the snapshots page.
For fpc only: see also
http://www.freepascal.org/develop.var

Anyway, I'd rather use svn - of course, in my case fpcup ;) because I
don't want to download the entire distribution all the time, only the
changes.

> And is it have the last fixed for this kind of non core packages?
It has the last fixes that were considered stable and were backported
for all FPC packages.