[fpc-pascal] About Putting everything in one repo

Zaher Dirkey parmaja at gmail.com
Sun Sep 2 11:46:42 CEST 2012

Hi, FPC and Lazaurs team

I noticed there is new component (PascalScript) ported to
lazarus/components/ and in the past AggPas also ported,
The idea, why you put many components not used for most users, same ask in
FPC

My example to understand me

I use SQLite, we found a bug and this bug fixed by FPC team, now we must
wait long time to have new release with this simple bug fixed.
But if the SQLite unit in another repository, this Extended repo can
published the releases more faster than FPC releases, If FPC release come
one every year this repo collected and released 4 time in this year.

Same idea for Lazarus, i know Lazarus has Lazarus-ccr, for that i asked why
you extending the Components directory in the official Lazarus repository.

Sorry for my poor English.

Best Regards
Zaher Dirkey