[fpc-pascal] TurboPower FlashFiler for Free Pascal

geneb geneb at deltasoft.com
Fri Oct 26 15:43:34 CEST 2012

On Thu, 25 Oct 2012, Ralf A. Quint wrote:

> At 11:54 PM 10/23/2012, stdreamer wrote:
>
>> B-tree filer isn't worth the bytes on the disk for storage only as a piece
>> of museum software on how things was in early 90's.
> Little does he know...
>
> Guess you weren't programming back in the early '90s or you would probably
> not make such statements...

B-Tree Filer was the core of a POS application I worked on in the early
90's.  It performed excellently on the Lantastic environment that the
store used.  The Turbo Technojock Toolbox was also used heavily.  It would
be nice if that would get ported at some point.  It's great for text mode
applications.

g.

--
Proud owner of F-15C 80-0007