[fpc-pascal] Make distclean for X64 windows?

Jonas Maebe jonas.maebe at elis.ugent.be
Sat Oct 13 12:24:55 CEST 2012

On 13 Oct 2012, at 11:42, Reinier Olislagers wrote:

> In my fpc directory, I have both i386_win32 and x64_win64 ppu units.
> Using make distclean, the i386 ppus seemed to have been cleared up
> nicely (dir *.ppu /s | grep 386)
>
> However, I can't get rid of the x64 ppus (e.g.
> C:\Development\fpctrunk\units\x86_64-win64\zlib\zlib.ppu).

Those units should never exist in the first place. They are probably the result of a "make install", and "make distclean" was never intended to clean the result "make install", because you're not suppose to perform a "make install" with as destination the source directory itself. "make distclean" is only supposed to clean up all files generated in the source directory by any form of "make all".

Additionally, that fix is only for the utils subdirectory and most problems are with the packages directory.

Jonas