[fpc-pascal] bunxh.inc(24, 52) Fatal: Syntax error, ":" expected but "identifier NSET" found

Bernd prof7bit at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 02:21:04 CEST 2012

2012/10/6 Marco van de Voort <marcov at stack.nl>:
> .... which should have been done 9 months ago, like the other distributions.
>
> 2.6.0 is from January 1st.

I'm neither Debian nor Ubuntu official, I'm just an ordinary user who
wants to publish software via launchpad and for this to work
everything needs to be able to build from source on *their* servers
and all I am allowed to use for it is what is already available either
in their official repository or in a PPA.

I'm currently uploading a source package which I have quickly put
together for fpc-2.6.0 to launchpad, hoping it will successfully build
tonight. If this works (and my package can be installed properly) then
I can make other packages on launchpad build-depend on this PPA. My
goal is to have fpc 2.6.x branch (building nightly every time upstream
branch changes) and also Lazarus 1.0.x  nightly for precise and
quantal, 32 and 64 bit.

Only then it will be possible to use launchpad for my own software
(all others can use it too of course). Thats why I'm doing it now
myself because I need it and nobody else has done it yet.