[fpc-pascal] bunxh.inc(24, 52) Fatal: Syntax error, ":" expected but "identifier NSET" found

Bernd prof7bit at gmail.com
Sat Oct 6 20:14:45 CEST 2012

2012/10/6 Jonas Maebe <jonas.maebe at elis.ugent.be>:

> As has been mentioned a "few" times before, building FPC development versions has always been only supported when starting with the latest release. So: yes.

I have never tried to build it on Launchpad servers before so I never
ran into this problem before and also google returns zero results for
the above error message.

Shouldn't this requirement be relaxed a bit so that it applies to last
stable branch instead of last minor release from the same branch?
Isn't a minor version supposed to contain only fixes and not new
features?