[fpc-pascal] A simple HTTP request with FPC standard units

luciano de souza luchyanus at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 23:48:03 CET 2012

Among its hundreds of units, the Freepascal always keeps surprises for
us. FPHTTPClient was a pleasant surprise.
The talk has followed freely and perhaps my question has been skipped:
is there Freepascal native routines to deal with SMTP protocol? In
other words, is there a native way to send an e-mail with Freepascal?

--
Luciano de Souza