[fpc-pascal] Complex circular references

Peter peter at pblackman.plus.com
Thu Nov 22 19:37:27 CET 2012

PasDoc can produce 'dot' files of unit dependencies. (No idea if it will
handle circular refs though). GraphViz can then be used to produce
images based on the 'dot' files. I gave up with it because it did not
parse the implementaion sections, but you won't be needing that for unit
dependences. (I was hoping for a full class heirachy diagram).

http://pasdoc.sipsolutions.net/

Regards,
Peter