[fpc-pascal] Re: Automatically exporting C++ API using SWIG??

Reinier Olislagers reinierolislagers at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 10:55:39 CET 2012

On 31-10-2012 13:37, dev.dliw-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org wrote:
> Hi,
> here it is:
> http://downloadit.pf-control.de/dl.php?ref=swig
>
> Unfortunately I made the mistake and did the work on a non version controlled
> folder - therefore it is whole swig and not just a patch :(
>
> Feel free to move the file to any other - possibly more "central" - place and
> hopefully there will be a working version in swig trunk someday.
Downloaded swig 2.0.8 (not winswig) from sourceforge, and ran
diff --unified --recursive --new-file swig-2.0.8 swig-2.0.8-delphi
on it (hope I used the right command).

Result:
http://members.upc.nl/s.grewar/swig_2.0.8_to_swig_delphi.diff

Unfortunately looks like there's a lot of autogenerated stuff that
pollutes the patch :(