[fpc-pascal] fpGUI Toolkit v0.8 release for FPC 2.4.4 & 2.6.0-rc

Paul Breneman Paul2006 at BrenemanLabs.com
Fri May 25 19:14:48 CEST 2012

I've recently added new releases for Linux and ARM Linux on this page:
   http://www.turbocontrol.com/easyfpgui.htm

Also a few new releases on this page (including a note on how I recently
got ppcarm 2.6.0 working for console programs on my Android phone):
   http://www.turbocontrol.com/helloworld.htm